Collection of Information
- In general, we collect personal information that you submit to us voluntarily through TagFi in order to create an optimized and personalized experience for you.
- We collect: your full name, your email address and a password selected by you.
- NOTE: Only your first name and last initial will be on your public profile. Known friends can search for you by your full name, but TagFi users can not view your full name on your public profile. To have your profile temporarily removed, click go to the profile page and click "unavailable", this will remove your profile from public view until you are "available" again. See terms and conditions for more information on this.
- We also collect information that you submit when creating your user profile, for example: your interests, age, gender, school, and work. Tagfi also collects information pertaining to groups, activities or locations. Additionally, we collect any information that you voluntarily enter including comments, messages or personal postings.
- Push notifications and phone numbers: We may send push notifications to your phone for group invites, group messages, group notifications, and change in groups, new groups in your interest.
- Notifications can be turned off in settings on the app, see terms and conditions for more information on this.
- We may compile the information we collect about you and use it, in an aggregate form only to negotiate with an establishment with public and/or private enterprises under which such enterprises will serve as TagFi partners or as venues for meetings between our members
- NOTE: WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR SHARE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH OTHER THIRD PARTIES, WE SHARE ONLY AGGREGATED OR NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION such as the popularity of one Interest group venue over another.
- ou should understand that information you provide through the registration process or post to the public areas of our website, or through the use of our Platform (including your name and location ) may be accessible by and made public through syndication programs and by search engines, metasearch tools, crawlers, metacrawlers and other similar programs.
- Required disclosures: though we make every effort to preserve member privacy, we may need to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information when required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website, (b) enforce this Policy or the Terms of Service Agreement, (c) respond to claims that your Personal Information violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property or personal safety of TagFi, its members and the public. You authorize us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
- Certain information that you post on TagFi that is made available through public social media profiles such as name, age, school etc, may be used by Tagfi or shared with other TagFI users and posted on publicly available portions of TagFi such as the "Get Tagging" page or "User Profile" page.
- Please keep in mind if you choose to disclose and personal information in messages, postings, other areas of TagFi, then this information may be publicly available and used by others even outside the Tagfi community.
Choices Regarding your Personal Information:
- We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites and services. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies and other third-party tracking technologies to gather information about your activities on our Platform to market and advertise our services to you on third party sites and services.
- You have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You may "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe options or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To deactivate your account and remove your Personally Identifiable Information from our active databases email us at email@example.com. Upon our receipt of your request, we will deactivate your account and remove your Personally Identifiable Information as soon as reasonably possible. Despite removing your personal information from our active database, your information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints (for example, we will not remove your information from our back up storage).
- TagFi is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard technologies to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or use. Even though we have taken significant procedures to protect your personal information, no company, including us, can eliminate security risks associated with personal information.
- Please note: You must be 18 or over to create a account on TagFi. TagFi is committed to strictly enforcing this. If we have knowledge of an registered user in under 18, we will promptly delete this account and all information associated with this account.
Changes in Policy:
- Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Policy shall be resolved through negotiation, mediation and arbitration as provided under our Terms of Service Agreement.
TagFi Inc. PO Box: Glen Head, NY 11545